Hello Gorgeous Policies.
Children, for your comfort and the comfort of others, we ask that you provide care for your children elsewhere, during the time that has been reserved for your pampering.
Showing up with a Child/Children? We will be happy reschedule your appointment.
There is a Rescheduling Fee.
*This does not apply when booking parties for children.
This is a business, and we appreciate you patronizing our business. We have to be able to keep the doors open to service each of our clients.
- Appointments are #1. Walk-ins may be worked in if time allows.
- Please show up about 5 minutes early for your appointments to review or update your information, choose your polish and to wash your hands.
- Cancellation of your Appointment– 24 hr. notification needs to be given.
- Rescheduling/ Canceling less than 24 hrs is a fee of 1/2 of the service fee. This is how the staff is able to work and provide you with services. Only exceptions are TRUE EMERGENCIES! (Ones that you can prove.)
- Running Late– 5 mins—No Polish. 15 mins or more– Reschedule
- NO SHOW– Full price of service owed, because we could have allowed someone else to book that time.
- Policies are subject to change w/o notice as needed by the Owner.
- Hello Gorgeous has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Hello Gorgeous works hard to provide services to all clients and hopes all of our clients are respectful.
- Gift Certificates– They do expire, please make sure you use them before the expiration date. We are not able to extend the dates for any reason. G.C. are not REFUNDABLE but they are TRANSFERABLE.
- All Payments are Non-Refundable.